Last Night we went over to Killer Dana (where Kelly works) and the boys did some killer tricks for us! We had alot of fun just messing around! Joe use to skate and hasn't done it for a really long time so he is just trying to pick it up again. He did pretty good but he does have alot of bumps and bruises all over today. I was really scarred the whole time because I didn't want to end up in the hospital! I even tried it out, the pic with my hair blowing in the wind was because I was going really Fast! HAHA Oh and I really was falling off the board just standing on it, I went a little too far up the ramp. Niccole was taking to long with the picture taking! Its ok Niccole I love ya anyways! We got some fun pictures and just had a good time just hanging out together and eating some chocolate covered pretzels with peanut butter in them they are delicious! I hope we can do it again real soon, I had a swell time!
20.5.07
Killer Skate Session
Last Night we went over to Killer Dana (where Kelly works) and the boys did some killer tricks for us! We had alot of fun just messing around! Joe use to skate and hasn't done it for a really long time so he is just trying to pick it up again. He did pretty good but he does have alot of bumps and bruises all over today. I was really scarred the whole time because I didn't want to end up in the hospital! I even tried it out, the pic with my hair blowing in the wind was because I was going really Fast! HAHA Oh and I really was falling off the board just standing on it, I went a little too far up the ramp. Niccole was taking to long with the picture taking! Its ok Niccole I love ya anyways! We got some fun pictures and just had a good time just hanging out together and eating some chocolate covered pretzels with peanut butter in them they are delicious! I hope we can do it again real soon, I had a swell time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh my goodness! That was so much fun! I seriously could not stop laughing that night. The boys were hilarious, is Joe okay? I hope he doesn't have too many bruises. Kelly loves having friends to skate with!
Dude, i look so good in that picture! I never knew i was so handsome.
ok. first of all. i need to go on a garder tour! that house is amazing. how fun!
also, i need those shoes that you wore skating! they are so adorable.....
craig and i are coming down to san diego/orange county in a couple of weeks. we are going to disneyland! and i will finally be able to go to fashion island. i am so excited! is there anywhere else i should go in orange county?
those pictures are so funny! I miss you guys. I'm sad that you had so much fun and I wasn't there! waaah. and your shoes ARE cool. I bet someone who really loves you got them for you! =)
Post a Comment