So when the boys were skating the other day, Rachelle and I decided that we would start practicing our different looks, for next year when we sign up for Americas Next Top Model! I watch that show, and I think we are pretty Hott and have what it takes! There were some other hillarious ones but I didnt find them appropriate for my blog. What can I say I can be pretty sexy, right Rachelle. Tell me what you think, do you think we should sign up for the show? Do you think we would make it all the way?
22.5.07
America's Next Top Model!
So when the boys were skating the other day, Rachelle and I decided that we would start practicing our different looks, for next year when we sign up for Americas Next Top Model! I watch that show, and I think we are pretty Hott and have what it takes! There were some other hillarious ones but I didnt find them appropriate for my blog. What can I say I can be pretty sexy, right Rachelle. Tell me what you think, do you think we should sign up for the show? Do you think we would make it all the way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
you and rachelle would win antm for sure!
I am pretty sure you would win! But I really don't think they take models with stretch marks, so I'm out! That was hilarious -
Both would and should win! Hot mamas
There would be no competition if you were in the running. I will send you an application for the next show...let me know if you need an agent when you win.
we are leaving for san deigo on wednesday night. i am so excited. i hope the weather turns out ok. maybe we will bump into each other at fashion island! :)
by the way, love the model pictures. tyra would be so proud of your fierceness!
Post a Comment