19.11.07

Happy 1 Year


Yesterday was my one year anniversary of blogging. And I have enjoyed every minute of it. It really helps since I have a terrible memory, every once in a while I will go thru them and reminisce on old times. I love that I started this and love how many friends I have dragged into it. I also love all of my new found friends, even the ones I consider my friends even if they don't know I look at there blogs. That is so stalker of me, I know. I couldn't imagine stopping my one year addiction. Happy 1 Year!!!!

6 comments:

SMALL and TALL said...

yaaahh! thanks for getting me into blogging! miss u guys.

SMALL and TALL said...

yaaahh! thanks for getting me into blogging! miss u guys.

julie said...

Happy 1 Year! I just checked out Kirk & Chelsea's blog and it is kirkandchelsea.blogspot.com
Happy Thanksgiving to you!! BTW your dog is amazing in her winter coat! xo

Amy said...

Happy 1 year! Love that bloggin! You are looking so cute preggers!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary! You cute pregnant girl you!

sheena said...

Happy Day!!