Not much has been going on lately. Here are some recent pictures of my tummy. Sorry I look so bad in the one, it was right after church and those kids make me so exhausted by the end of the two hours. I feel like the pictures don't really do my tummy justice but it is getting big. I have been getting leg cramps in the middle of the night and a very itchy belly. Other then that I am doing pretty good.
13.11.07
Not much going on.
Not much has been going on lately. Here are some recent pictures of my tummy. Sorry I look so bad in the one, it was right after church and those kids make me so exhausted by the end of the two hours. I feel like the pictures don't really do my tummy justice but it is getting big. I have been getting leg cramps in the middle of the night and a very itchy belly. Other then that I am doing pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Oh your belly is so cute!! I was hoping you would post a pic of it soon!! I'm almost there, Dec 7th is the day, so soon soon! Yeah those leg cramps are killers!! I would wake up screaming in the middle of the night until Bryce massaged them out, they seriously kill!! They will go away though so don't you worry. It's been way too long since we've talked, I'll call ya tomorrow!
wait, is that adorable doggy yours? i love her. i tried to put louis (my kitty) in an angora sweater once that was like $75 bucks and he hated it. so i took it back to the store. which made louis happy and craig not want to kill me for spending that much mula on a cat! you look so cute. i love your belly! have random people touched it yet? that is always so special. do you guys do the nursery? craig and i just got called to it a couple of weeks ago. yikes! i am glad to see/hear you are doing well. you look so cute!
I think there is a baby in there...
You look like mom on the top one, I guess when I see you on thanksgiving you can pass down some more cloths. miss you
Man! Those pics really don't do it justice. It seemed bigger on ichat. It's so cute though! Can't wait to see you Saturday for like five minutes! haha!
Your tummy is growing for sure, how exciting!!!
OK for the itchy belly you should try this stuff called Bio Oil, I got some at walgreens for about 11 dollars. I also sell some stuff on my store, I hate sounding like a sales person though...it's called tummy honey butter, if you want some email me so I can give you promo code. I had leg cramps too! I hated them! don't have an answer for them though. I ate pickles 'cause I heard that's what football players do for cramps. (I don't remember if it worked)
what is that adorable top you're wearing? i LOVE that sailor collar!
I got leg cramps too! Those are the worst. Dave would have to rub them out because I couldn't even move. My doctor told me to take, dang it, I just forgot, but ask your doctor because there is a vitamin you can take to help with those.
You look so cute! Tiny and cute!!
we miss u guys already. can hardly wait to be back at the beach with you. see you very soon!
cute belly... I love the Paris Pic!!
Post a Comment