Thanksgiving weekend my family came down and we decided it would be a good time to do the Christmas pictures. I love Family photos with my family. Nobody is stressed out and we just have a good time. I think we all just like getting our pictures taken. We kind of just stood where we wanted and had my cousin snap the pics. I think they turned out pretty good for not having a professional. It was really bright out so some of them are extremely light. Oh and don't worry, the picture of us jumping I didn't jump from the top I jumped from the bottom step. But it looks like I totally jumped. Sorry there are so many I posted a lot so my family could see them. This was one way for them to do that.
28.11.07
Long Family Photos
Thanksgiving weekend my family came down and we decided it would be a good time to do the Christmas pictures. I love Family photos with my family. Nobody is stressed out and we just have a good time. I think we all just like getting our pictures taken. We kind of just stood where we wanted and had my cousin snap the pics. I think they turned out pretty good for not having a professional. It was really bright out so some of them are extremely light. Oh and don't worry, the picture of us jumping I didn't jump from the top I jumped from the bottom step. But it looks like I totally jumped. Sorry there are so many I posted a lot so my family could see them. This was one way for them to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love your pictures! UMMM BROWN what a great color! I was trying to decide what color to do our photos in and I think I just made up my mind!
Look at your cute little belly! Are you sure there is a baby in there? You look great! Love the family pictures.
They turned out so cute! It was so much fun to see you all and visit your little place! Hope you are doing well! We miss you!
Post a Comment