A couple weeks ago we went out with Kelly and Rachelle. We started at the Lab in Costa Mesa, they had this big show going on with a runway and art work that you could bid on. They also had yummy yummy food. It was so good Rachelle and I were in Heaven. If you bid on any of the clothes or the artwork all the money went to charity. Rachelle bid on some shoe's and won and Joe bid on one of Kelly's Qee's. I will explain later when he opens it (since it was so close to christmas I wrapped it up so it looked like he has a gift on Christmas). So they both did win. Rachelles shoes were cheaper but that's ok. Joe was pretty excited that he won.
We also Had hot chocolate with the Jorgenson family. Kelly works with him and they live in San Clemente as well. They were a really nice couple.
Then we were headed up to L.A. to another art show, but Daphne was not having it. So they had to go home. We still headed up there since we have not been out together in a while. We had a good time. The art show was pretty cool and it was next door to L.A. Ink. I Thought that was pretty cool Then Joe took me to Pinkberry for some yogurt we had never been there so I wanted to go. It was different then I though. It tasted like yogurt, kind of like peach yogurt. I think I like golden spoon better because it tastes more like ice cream. We had a great time and enjoyed feeling all artsy at an art gallery. You know standing there studying the painting wondering what they were trying to capture. It was great.




No comments:
Post a Comment