22.12.07

OH CHRISTMAS TREE, OH CHRISTMAS TREE!




We got a christmas tree about a month ago and I have been such a bad blogger that I haven't posted about it. Joe and I pick out christmas tree's a little different then most people. We pick one out that is still all wrapped up. We like the element of surprise when we get home and cut it open. Joe has worked at a lot of Christmas tree lots in the past when he was younger. So he considers himself an expert when it comes to picking one out. I will have to say it is a lot more fun cutting it open at home then picking one out already open. We have had pretty good luck with it, so guess Joe really is good at it. What you have to look for is it being symmetrical all the way around. When you have that you have a pretty good tree. Also the guys helping you will really appreciate it as well. They don't have to wrap it up for you. So this is our christmas tree. Also excuse the no shirt picture of Joe, he was getting really hot from bringing it up and moving it all around.

No comments: