22.12.07

This use to fit I promise.


This is a top that I use to wear when we were first married! I don't think I will be wearing it any time soon! I am having a hard time with clothes. I Really want a pair of maternity jeans because mine fit but the top pokes at me and by the end of the day they are not comfortable. I really need to go and look for a cheap pair, but that is hard to do because the cheap ones are UGLY! So wish me luck on the jean situation. And sorry for the horrible picture of me, with my belly showing its not very attractive I Know.

2 comments:

courtneyb said...

are you kidding me? your belly is so cute and little! My advice that I'm sure Joe won't like, just find a pair of jeans you like and don't look at the price. You're gonna have more kids and you'll wear them all the time when your preggo. It's worth it to feel cute and of course comfortable when your pregnant.

Jessica Kettle said...

I love your tummy! It's still weird to see you pregnant. I love that you're getting the line!