2.12.07
MULTIPLES
Everyone does this widget thing, so I decided to go on and see how many days I Have left. They tell you to put in how many babies you have. So this is what a widget looks like with 8 babies. I got a laugh out of it. By the way this is what happens when Joe works on the weekends and late. So if your bored go ahead and give me a call.
Oh and by the way maybe some of you didn't realize Joe is Half Black. I Seriously can't stop laughing at my octuplets! Does anyone else find this hilarious or am I just way to bored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Hi Brittany-thanks for leaving a comment. I love when people leave comments, otherwise I have no idea who looks. Sorry we sort of lost your guys last night. I hope you all had fun in LA.
Hi! My name is Brittney and I'm also married to a Joe...your dad came across our website by accident, but I think it's neat to have another "us" somewhere :) Fun blog!
thank god its not really true! Can you imagine?! I'm watching Jon and Kate plus 8 right now, ha!
that is gross. its like a baby snowglobe. i saw a triplet stroller the other day, and couldnt even imagine having three kids! let alone eight! have you been thinking about names?
8 babies! You are too funny!! I've never liked fetal pics...but 8...gross! And they're all piled up on top of eachother too, poor things.
8? I don't think so.
I think I just had a heart attack just thinking about having that many at once... I would die!!!
I would LOVE to take your babies pics! You just let me know :) When is your little cutie coming again?
so are you going to blog again someday? I am getting tired of looking at your biracial babies. ha!
Post a Comment