Joe was at work tonight so I thought it was a good opportunity to take some pictures of my baby (or my belly). I guess it beats watching t.v. or stalking peoples blogs. Everyday is different somedays I think I look really big and others I think I look small. WHO KNOWS!!!! My family calls me Big Belly Hoe! They even sing it to me. It is really nice, there is nothing better then a song made up for you. I always wanted a nickname (right Sarah) I guess a song is even better. So I have 32 weeks down and 8 to go!




This Bottom picture I like to call the no feet picture because if I am standing straight I can't see my feet. Fun Huh!
13 comments:
ho-ly belly. I love it! fun idea! Your tummy is adorable.
You look great. Time is flying and before you know it your little bundle will be here.
Look at that tummy! Wow! It's coming so fast!
I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever! I guess that's what happens when our husbands don't play softball :)
Just remember Britt, you did get pregnant so I guess that big belly hoe nickname might be right on! jk;)I love your belly, I want one too!
I love your first pic. That's a cute shirt. You are a stylin' pregnant woman! :)
Nice bump
oh your little tummy is so sweet and tiny! thanks for the nice comment on my blog.
only 8 to go? it's gonna fly, well, it will creep along too! your a super cute prego girl- and i love the song that your family sings to you, that is so funny!
For the record: You are an AMAZING cook!! Thanks so much for having us over for dinner, we had so much fun with you guys! Could you guys be any cooler?! I submit that you could NOT! Love you guys and we'll see you soon!:)
love the little photo session with your belly! i cannot see my feet either. fun, huh?! you are too cute. keep the pictures coming.....
You look adorable! Good luck with your last few weeks of pregnancy. You are going to love being a mama!
Post a Comment