18.1.08

A day in L.A.








Last week we headed up to LA with Tim and Niccole. We had a full day planned first we stopped in Newport to sign all the paper work for Niccole's new car then headed to LA for some shopping. First we went to the Jewelry district and got Niccole some new rings then on our way back to the car we discovered this cute alleyway that had cute restaurants, so we took some pictures. Then we went over to the Fabric district to Michael Levine and bought fabric for the bebe's bedding. I have decided to make the bedding which I will post pictures of when it is finished. I am really happy with what I got and I cant wait to get started on it. Then we went to Ameba Niccole and I didn't go in since you had to leave your bags in the front and it said don't leave anything that had more then $300 value which we had more with my camera and niccole's bag. We were kind of over going in anyways, its was more of the guys thing. So we went and sat at a restaurant called Charcoal it was really cool and we had some delicious spinach and artichoke dip. After that we headed over to Roscos (I think thats what it was called). It is Fried chicken and waffles, weird I know but it was actually really good. After that we headed home making a stop at BMW to pick up Niccoles car, then we went back to there house and hung out for a while. I told you it was a long day filled with lots and lots of fun and memories.

7 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

I am so glad our husbands were gone tonight, and I'm glad we got to ichat, and i am glad you updated so many pictures, and I am glad you are growing out your hair, only i didn't realize it until I saw your new header because I love your hair in that picture, and i am glad we are best friends, even though we are so far away. and I'm glad our babies are going to be best friends too. and I am really really really glad I get to come to california soon.

Brittany said...

You are looking super cute Britt! Only a couple more months! Woo hoo!!

Chrissy said...

Fun! I neeeeeeeeeeed to go fabric shopping, so call me next time!

K+C=M+K said...

Britt, your blog is looking 4 stars girl! You have been busy and make me feel like I need to update! I have to agree with your girlfriend up there- your hair looks great! I just think that is one of the cutest pics ever of you and joe! Oh, and thanks for helping me figure out what was wrong with your blogsite, much better!

Jenn said...

That sounds like so much fun. I love the pic at the top. It is so cute!

ashley said...

what a fun trip! i totally wanted to go up there this christmas and never made it. can't wait to see the bedding that you are going to make. and my siblings love rosco's, i have never been but they go whenever anyone flies into long beach.
and of course you look great.

::jill:: said...

did you get my b-day party invite? it is this wed. night at stephanie hennings parents home. i hope you and joe can make it!