


We went to Sonny's the other day. It was my first time there and everyone just says its AMAZING, but our service was terrible and the food wasn't all that great. I spilled Joe's drink and I went to go tell the waitress and she handed me a rag and some napkins and said she would come check on me in a couple minutes. She also handed Collin the water pitcher to give everyone more drinks. It was too funny. We weren't laughing because we waited for a long time and we were all tired and hungry. We had a good time with each other though, we always do. I don't think I will be rushing back any time soon.




1 comment:
Agreed! My family LOVES Sonny's, I am the only one not jumping for joy when we go there. They think I'm crazy. Glad to hear I am not insane. xo
Post a Comment