18.1.08

Joe's Big Day






2 weeks ago Joe had his big knee surgery. Turns out it wasn't as big as they thought it would be. The cartilage was still in-tact and they just cleaned it up and he was set. He was supposed to take it easy but any one that knows Joe knows that he has ADD and can't sit still for very long, he was up the next day taking down Christmas lights and we also went to Target to register. I am glad it is over and am so glad that he is back to work now. I was starting to get really tired because when he works at night I sleep. He has had me running around like crazy!!!! He just left for work so I am looking forward to taking a nap and checking blogs.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We're glad it went well! Take care!