

I love when you give me kisses and how you slobber all over my face. I love how I don't even have to ask for them you give them to me so freely. I love how you give me hugs when you wake up. I love how you always prefer me (for now). I love how you know what it means when I say "momma's gonna get you" and you run (or crawl really really fast). I love how you crawl to the bathroom when you want to get in the bath. I love how you dance. I love how you bang the drum sticks on the ground like you are playing the drums. I love how you will eat any thing I give you, right now you have waffle shoved in your mouth. I love how you cover your mouth when you cough. (so polite) I love your giggle and your cheesy smile.
I love you little boy.
XOXO, Mommy




6 comments:
Oh those sweet open mouth baby kisses are the best! I love them from Kody too!
I don't know why but I LOVE the fact that little Owen covers his mouth when he coughs! How freaking cute! I can just tell he is the sweetest ever!
Your blog always make me want to blog more, your pics are just so cute! Hope you guys are doing good.
Brittany..you are the best mom!!! i love being able to see owen as he grows! these blog things are the best! Love to you, joe and cutepie owen!!
So cute Britt. I think you two are due for another utah trip. yes?
Cute baby, he's getting so big! We'll have to meet him one of these days!
Post a Comment