19.1.09

OH BOY!






So after......

2 black eyes
2 fat lips
too many to scratches and bruises to count
and a burn on the very end of his middle finger

I think it is safe to say we will be visiting the emergency room a lot through this little guys life.  He is fearless (most of the time).  He is all boy and though I am always worried I am so excited to hang out with this little dude for the rest of my life. 

Who knows maybe he will help me not to be a little girl all of the time.  


*disclaimer....  It is not me putting him in danger,  I also do not beat him.  He is a momma's boy he was trying to get in the shower with me  (dad playing tour band figures)  he slipped and fell face first and his tooth went in to his top lip.  LOOK CLOSER  you will see.  

2 comments:

aubri said...

Oh man! That breaks my heart! Poor little guy!

whitney said...

you are SO ABUSIVE! i need to call cps. :) no, but seriously i cannot believe he has hurt himself that much! i freak out if tagg even chokes for like one second! :) he such a cute little boy. i love him!