We were just trying to decide what to do on this ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS DAY! The temperature is 87, In January! Then we got distracted by photo booth. I think we are going to go outside now.
Hey Brittany it's Brittany Hays! How are you doing? Okay, so I got your message the other day and I couldn't make out your entire phone number, so I tried to guess what it was and send you a text. I was at work so I couldn't really talk anyway, but I suppose I guessed your # wrong since I never heard back from you. But I was really sad because I was super excited to hear from you! I have been wanting to catch up, and I even asked Robyn a long time ago if she knew how to contact you. She told me about this blog, but I could never figure out how to send you a message, and then I forgot about it for a long time until today when I was trying to think of how to get a hold of you! So anyway . . . hopefully this works :) By the way, I just snooped at all of your pictures .. . Owen is so so so cute and I am very happy for you. You look like you're having such a blast with him! I guess you already know my # is 760-981-9191. Call me or email me at brittanyhays@yahoo.com, so we can figure out a day to get together!
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
9 comments:
you look so cute with your hair like that! I am LOVING owens four little teeth! too cute!
Love these pictures!!! so cute! I miss you guys!
Those pics are so cute!
The last picture of owen is my favorite.Darling!
Awe so cute!! I am so sad we didn't get a chance to visit. Hopefully next time.
Hey Brittany it's Brittany Hays! How are you doing? Okay, so I got your message the other day and I couldn't make out your entire phone number, so I tried to guess what it was and send you a text. I was at work so I couldn't really talk anyway, but I suppose I guessed your # wrong since I never heard back from you. But I was really sad because I was super excited to hear from you! I have been wanting to catch up, and I even asked Robyn a long time ago if she knew how to contact you. She told me about this blog, but I could never figure out how to send you a message, and then I forgot about it for a long time until today when I was trying to think of how to get a hold of you! So anyway . . . hopefully this works :)
By the way, I just snooped at all of your pictures .. . Owen is so so so cute and I am very happy for you. You look like you're having such a blast with him!
I guess you already know my # is 760-981-9191. Call me or email me at brittanyhays@yahoo.com, so we can figure out a day to get together!
wait, your mom lives out here? um, let me know next time you are out here for sure!
did you grow up here? i am so confused!
anyways, love those dimples on that little man!
He is getting so big and I love his adorable smile
Post a Comment