I just love that cute boy! I am soooo sad that we didn't get to come over tonight and play with him and you guys:( dumb sicknesses! Next time I'm coming even if it means solo!
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
7 comments:
I love it!!! He has the best laugh! oh and I also love his Mac and cheese incident! I really want to play! Geez we need to come to cali soon!
He looks like you. And is ADORABLE. And that "Our Little Family" picture is AMAZING! Who took that?
You are such a cute mom! He is a fun little boy.
I just love that cute boy! I am soooo sad that we didn't get to come over tonight and play with him and you guys:( dumb sicknesses! Next time I'm coming even if it means solo!
crazy cute.I can't wait to hang out with this little guy.
OH MY GOSH...he is so ridiculously cute!! I love that stage....where they will eat anything. I miss it.
such a cute video. i feel like owen and tagg would be such great friends! they must meet!
Post a Comment