
Owen and Collin at the Pool, Owen loves when Collin throws him in the air. For those who don't know Collin is my brother.
P.S. Aubri, the template I sent you to really is easy. Call me if you have any questions.
Here is the template I found off of Caroline's blog, to make your pictures bigger. Thank you Caroline (who probably doesn't even look at my blog) but a big thank you anyway.




2 comments:
Thanks!!! I just used the site you found to make my pictures bigger. I know a few ways to do it, but this is my favorite.
Britt there is nothing i would love more than coming to owne's mustache bash! haha robyn was telling me all about it and i love it all. you guys are so funny. but yes, consider me coming, i will take lots of pictures of owen. and most importantly meet your bro! :)
Post a Comment