
This is my sister Kandace, we spent a lot of nights together. Her boyfriend works nights and Joe always has something going on so we work on her quizzes and tests, blog stalk. She show me the ones that she has found I show her the ones I have. Then we drink Diet Coke and sometimes we will get crazy and buy chicken nuggets (I know gross but you know they are secretly Delicious). Kandace and I have always shared a room and most of the time a bed (our choice) and so there is nothing I love more then having my best friend living close to me again. Thanks for hanging out with me all the time Kandace. I love you!
And yes she does have a bigger upper lip LUCKY! Isn't she so cute!




9 comments:
Oh, that is such a cute picture! I'm jealous that you guys live so close to eachother!
You are lucky to have a sister. You guys look so much a like.
ha! my sister has a way bigger upper lip too, i have none. you guys look like you have fun together, love it, hope my girlies are like that some day!
Love sisters! You're relationship mimics mine and my lil sisters! She even has a bigger upper lip. No fair.
If you look up sisters in the dictionary it says: best friend:) I love sisters! So glad she's living close by to you now!
You guys are cute! I so wish that I lived close to my sis like that! I definitely remember when you two were exact opposite of best friends. And I remember sharing that same bed with the two of you!(or we would kick Candace out and make her sleep with Collin) Love it!
Two of the most beautiful girls in the world and you are lucky to have each other, Ive always told you that. I've always wished I had a sister. I remember when I had my Kandace I was so excited you would have a sister, a best friend, Forever. Love xxxooo, Mom
I do LOVE living by you. love you
Thanks for the invite Britt=)
I'll see what I can do. (cell in 697-9478 for future reference)
Post a Comment