
I have a couple of hilarious videos of Owen. But I have no way to get them off of my little camera. Someone "accidently" stole my card reader! Funny how she was just telling me how she hated hers and then she saw mine and said WOW I like yours. haha. Until then. I love this little guy. He cracks me up. Today he loved the post office. They have paintings of san clemente and he loved pointing at the swings that he swings on and the water. I love watching him get excited and looking around at the strangers hoping to get a smile or a laugh from them. He is full of joy, and happiness. and sassyness.
I hope you aren't grossed out by his runnynose and messy face. I just thought he looked so sweet and well really this is what he looked like last week. 3 molars coming in at once is not a fun time.




2 comments:
Gross me out?! Are you kidding me?! I would take this kid if he was vomitting and diarrhea-ing all over me. I LOVE HIM!!! What a sweet little guy!
I love WEN!
Post a Comment