I wanted to wish my mom a happy mothers day. She is an amazing woman. She is so strong and is constantly teaching me new things. I love her so much. And Owen does as well. Happy Mothers day mom.
And a special thank you to this little guy who made me a mother. Thank you Owen for making everyday a fun and exciting one. You make me laugh all day long.




4 comments:
I love that picture of your mom- she is beautiful! She's the best and you really ARE lucky to have such a fabulous mom :)
p.s. Owen's cute as ever. And also I am in MAJOR need of calling you back...but I'm sure you know that! But I DO love ya! Happy Mother's Day, Britt!
oooh i love his little jacket! i miss the days of my kids letting me get them dressed (sigh)
You're mom is so pretty...lucky girl, you look so much like her! It was fun to see you for a split second a few weeks ago...exuse the way I looked. Yikes! I would love to hang out...call when you head up here!
Your mom is so cute! She left a funny little comment on my blog. Haha. Happy Mothers Day to you too Britt. I am sure you are such a fun mom! Owen is oh so lucky!!
Post a Comment