18.5.09

Thing that make me happy:

~This picture  (they are best friends living miles apart) doesn't this picture make you happy.
~Owen's laugh
~Joe's Laugh
~Old friends calling
~New friends calling
~Pulling out my summer clothes and packing up the cold ones.
~Crystal Light
~My new Boyfriend tee (thanks Rachelle)
~Planning parties
~Being outside and watching how much Owen loves it outside.
~Blowing bubbles
~Spending my day with Owen 
~and waiting outside for Joe to come home.  (Owens favorite part of the day)

Things I Dislike

~Judgemental people


Thats all that I can think of.  I am trying something new out these days.  Being the most positive person that I can.  I have always been positive, but I am trying even harder these days.  When I need it the most.  

So have a Wonderful day, and be happy! I love you, all of you.

5 comments:

robyn said...

Britt I love this post!! You are a super positive person! No wonder everyone loves you so much! you are so caring with a big heart! I agree on the dislike. I am not a fan of judgemental people. especially when I catch when I catch myself judging then I just feel lame! Love your guts!!

Sarah said...

Cute post. I feel like people will always judge no matter what. Women have it specially worse, I think is best to ignore judgmental people and do our best not to judge others.

Unknown said...

wow! your little guys is growing up!
he's a cutie!

when are you coming to utah again?
a craft night is definitely going to be on the schedule..

Kellyn said...

i am pretty bummed you are moving the day of the party. your little man will be missed. hope something great happens and you can come.

Anonymous said...

Britt,
Wow, Owen is so dang handsome. Lady killer on your hands, watch out! I luv catching up on your fam's life. Tell me more about planning parties. I'm getting pretty busy and would love some help with my California clients. Just when we're considering moving back, you're moving?
Kindest thoughts, Rachael