1.5.09

Well, she is gone. 

Just like that.  Out of my life again.

We had a really good time.  Lots of shopping, shopping and more shopping.  
and a long day at Disneyland. It has been a long time since I have done a full day at 
d~land.  I forget how exhausting it is.  I think 3 hours is a long time.

We had really Yummy food, and a lot of Diet coke.  (I truly get upset when resturants dont have it) 

We went to Wahoos.  I knew they didn't have it so we brought our own big gulps.  and Yes we did get some stares but we enjoyed every last sip.  

I love Celeste and Sawyer.  So much fun. 

Now I think we are all ready for a girls weekend with out any kids.  What do you say girls?



 pictures to come when I steal them from Jessica's blog.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

when can you move here?
Or when will we move there, is actually a better question. Because we need to not live so far apart, I love you, I love Rachelle & I love Tracy & basically I want to join your little life, mmmmkay?
Thanks for the sharing Jess with us, too. How 'bout a girls weekend? um, yes please.

The Fast Family said...

It was so good to see you today. Your family is so cute. I really enjoyed your Moms lesson. Lets get together soon.

April Kennedy said...

Hi Brittany!

You mention Wahoos and it almost makes me want to get in the car and drive for 8 hours! Yum!

Anyway, I made the labels for the water bottles. Just printed them off on my computer on regular paper and taped them. Only thing....they could not be chilled, but I prefer to serve bottled water room temperature on cooler days. I'm sure they make sticky labels that would hold up better with condensation!