Hi Brittany, This is Priscilla Milstead, now Priscilla Hammer. It's been a long time since I have talked or even seen you. I talked to your sister on facebook recently & she gave me your blog info. I hope that you are doing great! You seem to have a wonderful family. Your son is adorable by the way.I am a married stay at home mom too.Our son Brody is 13 months old.I look forward to hearing from you. I hope it was okay that your sis gave me your blog. Priscilla
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
2 comments:
where did you get that awesome yellow swim suit?! I really do love it.
ps-hope living with family is going ok...that can be...hard to say the least.
Hi Brittany,
This is Priscilla Milstead, now Priscilla Hammer.
It's been a long time since I have talked or even seen you. I talked to your sister on facebook recently & she gave me your blog info. I hope that you are doing great! You seem to have a wonderful family. Your son is adorable by the way.I am a married stay at home mom too.Our son Brody is 13 months old.I look forward to hearing from you. I hope it was okay that your sis gave me your blog. Priscilla
Post a Comment