A day in the life of Owen.....
This little boy is loving his tricycle, it was the best salvation purchase ever.
Getting ready for the big drop kick. The ball is bigger then his head.
Throwing balls ALL DAY LONG! He always has one in hand. Kicking throwing, bitting (weird I know), He is our little athlete. He is so coordinated, he does not get it from me. This child can take any size ball, drop it and kick it. He can run and dribble kick (I think thats what they call it) all around our big back yard. He prefers watching sports over cartoons. He sits with his pappa in the den and watches golf. Puts his arms up to one side together and swings them. He is Crazy I tell you. And look at that face as he releases so passionate.
And this face, oh my he is a heartbreaker. and now a hitter. 18 months is a handful.
He absolutely loves his best friend Shawn. And Shawn loves him. Owen crys when he leaves and Shawn is so sad when he gets home if we are not their. Shawn has taught Owen all of his soccer skills, and there is nothing Owen loves more then to play soccer with Shawn.
He can hear a airplane before I do. He loves them. He will stand in one spot just listening until he can't hear anymore. Owen turns 18 months in 2 days. I cannot believe how big he is getting. He is full of joy and feistiness all rolled in to a little boy. We are not enjoying this hitting, tantrum faze and I hoping it doesn't last long. I love this little boy.





7 comments:
I have been wanting an Owen update :) He is so freaking cute, Britt. I LOVE that he loves soccer- best sport EVER. His hair is getting sooo long and so blonde!! LOVE HIM!
Seriously such a cutie. I LOVE his curls!
k, now we need to do a vacation that includes our children (and their pants) just kidding!
Brit I totally have my basement all ready for you guys, move on over whenever you feel the need! at least until danny & jess' is finished... I know how it is, its cool.
Your photography skills are amazing. Can you come take our pictures?!!!
I can't believe how BIG he is! I was thinking about you today. Hope the party was a huge success and that you weren't too stressed out to really enjoy it. I miss you guys -- we need to hang out soon.
his hair is adorable!
Why does your blog never update on mine? I am missing out on all these cute blog posts! Owen is riding a tricycle? What a big boy! His hair is getting so long, I want to see a picture of it wet! I bet it is way long then! ANd look how cute your mom is! Happy 50th Kim! Britt I want to hear about your trip so I will call you soon!
Post a Comment