It hurts..... a lot.
I had to lay Owen down tonight Knowing that I would not see him
until next wednesday.
Do you get this feeling when you leave your children?
This is our first time, I cried. And I can guarantee that there will be more tears flowing soon.
I hope not!!!!
Although I am so sad, I cannot WAIT to have a trip just with Joe. Well and about 7 other couples. We are going to have a blast. It seems just so unreal to me that I get to wake up super early and get on a plane and fly to the most Gorgeous place ever.
There will be so many pictures to come. I promise.

But until then, I will miss this adorable, butt slappin (yes I said butt slappin), skipping (yes I also said skipping), best kisser in the world, arm folding son of a Joe.




3 comments:
Have fun friend!! We saw Joe and Owen walking across El Camino the other day. He is getting so big! (Owen, not Joe ;)) Miss you guys, call me when you return so we can play.
Have the time of your life! enjoy your restful, sleeping through the ENTIRE night, night. No diapers to change, no messes (except you own) to clean up! enjoy your hubby and friends! Hopefully we can see you when we're in OC this next week
you are so funny! have a fun vacation!
Post a Comment