Remember how my mom turned 50? Well we didn't just have one party for her. We had two. She had no idea. It was amazing. I have decided that I want to be a party planner. So this was the perfect party to plan. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. I am still tired.
Decorations~
I made paper mache flowers to wrap around the napkins and silverware.
We went down to Carlsbad to get all the flowers the day before.
I ordered 24 inch balloons. They were huge and Jenn and Andy had to make 2 trips to get all 8 of them.
When she arrived~
She did not want to come out side. She told Kandace she did not want a party. The problem with that is, Kandace isn't into planning partys. I am.
Turns out Owen knew just what to do with the mic. He was loving it. Singing and Dancing.
Owen and his Nana. Or Gigi what ever he decides to call her.
Photo Booth~


I love Joe and Collin in this one. They are so in love. And cole smilling.
It was a great night with so many people that came from long distances. Including Chicago and Missouri. It was so nice and Thank you everyone that came, and who helped out. Happy Birthday mom.
And a big Happy Birthday to Vance today! We Love you Vance.
P.S. Let me know if you need a party planner. Im your Gal!




10 comments:
What an amazing party! We are so sad we missed it! Happy Birthday, Kim! You look AMAZING!!!
Isn't party planning a dream come true?! When i move back we must partner...
I have been slammed with corporate events ALL year. I'd love to share with you sometime. How ru?
baaaa!! it turned out AMAZING!!! i can not get over all the flowers and table decor especially. your mom had to have been THRILLED!!!!
How cute! You did such a great job. Looks like the photog worked out, glad to see! You are so creative, what a nice daughter you are! :) And P.S.- are we ever going to hang out again!? Owen is getting so cute and chubby, I want to squish him. Let me know when you might be down to let me do that ;)
Apparently 50 is the new 20. I would die to look like your mom NOW! And you can be my party planner, k? Very cute.
Super cute!
Britt, You did a great job! It looks nice! Where is your dad? Your mom looks great. You have a cute family!
Britt this is so cute! I love it love it! It looks like you guys had so much fun and great job planning it too! Gigi is what we are teaching Navi for her grandma too! we wanted mimi at first but in tongan it means pee so we came up with gigi! So cute! I miss you!
how cute is this? you did such a good job!! so britt, please come to utah. we all miss you here. come help us plan navi's first birthday! and i wouldn't even mind if you brought collin along... :)
Yay! I'm so glad you survived, and it looks amazing! It's a really good thing that there are crafty, creative people in this world like yourself to make up for those (like me) who aren't so talented at that.
Post a Comment