You girls are so funny, I mean so COMPETITIVE!!!! Just remember Britt does Owen lifts everyday about million times a day. So you do work out your arms on a regular basis. xxxxoooo Mom
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
5 comments:
Is because you have tough mommy arms from carrying and lifting Owen up.
hahahhaa! That is awesome!
Ok I was laughing really hard and I got weak. I will not let this go. Rematch my house TONIGHT!!!
ps. bring my make up
miss you brit.
how is life in mv?
can we play?
xoxoxoxo
jill (and dane) :)
You girls are so funny, I mean so COMPETITIVE!!!! Just remember Britt does Owen lifts everyday about million times a day. So you do work out your arms on a regular basis. xxxxoooo Mom
Post a Comment