8.11.09

Fall Pictures

I had in my head that we were going to take Fall pictures. Well Joe wasn't up for it. He had homework. So I took them of Owen and my mom. I think they turned out cute. Now my mom has pictures to post on her singles website. We are looking for a good man for her. Do you know of any? She's hot! Look at her. How many 50 year olds do you know that can pull off her 25 year old daughters outfit that she is wearing right now for church. I planned the tights with Owens purple in his shirt. I think they look so cute together.













7 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute!!! I am really excited for you to take our pictures!!!

The Fast Family said...

Very cute!! your mom is so beautiful. I miss her. Tell her I say hi.

Anonymous said...

I had no clue your Mom was single?? I know a couple of good guys that would totally dig her, but they live in Salt Lake....

Kandace and Cole said...

They turned out really good. I love Owen he looks so cute and mom looks good as well. I love the one of mom and owen walking down the street. Can I ask who's idea was that???

Robyn said...

Wow, you mom IS hot! I can't believe she's 50! Those are awesome pictures. You are good! Owen is a doll. He should be a j.crew baby model. Love his shoes. I bet your mom loves these pics!

aubri said...

Those came out awesome, Britt! Your mom is so pretty- I have ALWAYS thought that! Oooh, and Little Owen is in need of some "Auntie Aubri" time!! But seriously, LOVE the pictures!

courtney brooke said...

how freaking cute is your mom?? i love that she is wearing purple tights. that is one hip grandma!!