I’d like to throw a shout-out to my Wizzle named Brizzle.
I wrote this poem in ebonic, cuz you’re the finest chronic!
You always gotts’ my back, even when I’m acting wack.
I’m putting down this rhyme, hoping it’s in time.
I love you Boo, like the day I said, “I do”.
Owen is so much fun, and I be jonesing for another one.
You make the best Motha, “O” boy wants a Sista or maybe a Brotha.
So don’t be deceived, I think we should conceive.
Let’s get down to business, cause I know you can’t resist this!
Now you start to get my drift, second gear we begin to shift.
Let’s replenish and multiply, before we grow old and die.
I wrote this poem in ebonic, cuz you’re the finest chronic!
You always gotts’ my back, even when I’m acting wack.
I’m putting down this rhyme, hoping it’s in time.
I love you Boo, like the day I said, “I do”.
Owen is so much fun, and I be jonesing for another one.
You make the best Motha, “O” boy wants a Sista or maybe a Brotha.
So don’t be deceived, I think we should conceive.
Let’s get down to business, cause I know you can’t resist this!
Now you start to get my drift, second gear we begin to shift.
Let’s replenish and multiply, before we grow old and die.
Here's a little something that I compiled while in class. I love you Brittany, see you soon.





7 comments:
Are you trying to tell us something like there's another one?
i'm dying! love this joe.
can't wait to see you both!!!
I'm sorry, what?
That is the coolest freaking thing I've ever heard. You gots mad skilz Joseph.
This is so funny. I'm loving Joe's swagger!
Hahaha! What cute husband you are Joe!
Wow, that totally made my day. Soooo funny & creative, Joe!
haha this is awesome!
Post a Comment