2.11.09

Guess who is coming to town!!!   She is!   I couldn't be anymore excited.  So if you need your family pictures done, I suggest you get on it and email her.  She is amazing of course and will be here from Nov 13 to the 16.  We will be having a lot of crazy fun so if you want to book her you better do it ASAP or else I will consume all of her time.  

Also she took pictures of me while we were in Idaho.  Is it ok to say that I am a little obsessed with the picture and can't wait to see more?britt1

It also helps to have one amazing girl who takes amazing photos snap a few of ya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britt that is such a good pic. I love it. Can we get some family pics done when she is here too. Love you tons, my beautiful daughter of mine.
xoxoxoxo MOM

Rachelle said...

sexy mama!!! love it!

Jenn said...

This needs to go on the cover of a magazine - it's that good! (and you are that beautiful!)

::jill:: said...

YOU ARE SMOKIN'!!!!!!!!!