8.2.10





How cute is this is kid wearing his Great papa's hat? Here are a few pictures over Thanksgiving. I am at my grandpas and taking pictures off of his computer that I uploaded. My computer, well she is dying. I feel bad for her. Its a slow and painful death, luckily for me I was able to take everything off that I really needed and cherished. We will see how it goes. Heaven knows I do not have the money for another Mrs. Mac. She has been really good to me. It has been about 5 years. She will be missed.

Back to my post of Thanksgiving look at these two. Owen loves his Uncle Collin. Loves him. (sorry Vance, Owen loves you too but you just don't play as much). Collin throws him in the air teaches him bad things, and plays catch with him. They are best buddies. I love it.

Our version of the Modern Family. haha. This is Vances friend Louis. Look at Owens face, so funny, so confused.
We went to this really old house in town. It was spooky, but would be a really cool place to take some more pictures at. It was really cold we didn't last long.




This is my cousin Jenn and her cute family. I took there family pictures. I had fun helping them pick out clothes and force JJ into Joes sweater. He was not happy but I think they looked so cute!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.

(haha)

3 comments:

Jalene said...

hey thanks for commenting! i made a comment on your photos from jessica kettle. just making sure you see it. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok this is really bad, but I can't tell which of you three girls that is with Maidison and Breckon. From a distance you all look the same. Love you all, Mom

Tina Swift said...

Okay-random, but that guy, JJ, was in my freshman ward at BYU. (He probably has no idea who I am, but I have a dumb knack for remembering people.)
Hope you guys are doing well. Owen just continues to get cuter and cuter.