1.2.10

The new "Celebrate the boy" button on the side, is the most exciting thing ever to me!! I love to sew LOVE IT! I was so excited when Dana at "dana made it" decided for the month of February she was going to post tutorials on only boy stuff. She makes the most adorable clothes for little girls. She posted a little tee today and I cannot wait to start on one for Owen.

Go to her website, boy or girls you will find something to make, I promise.


P.S. I am so annoyed with blogger I cannot post any pictures. I am thinking about switching to a different website. What do you think? Will you still look at my blog? Do I matter that much to you?

3 comments:

Kandace and Cole said...

If you switch I'll switch, not like anyone looks at my blog anyway... that shirt is really cute though. Love you

Rachelle said...

what? i need to make forest some things. i have got to check this out!

Rach said...

I will consider you family now too, seeing that you are my cousin's bestie, I mean, it makes total sense!

I checked out that site....freaking love the robot shirts. makes me want a boy!

Oh and I can not remember if I commented on the pics Jess did of you in Sandpointe, but you are a fox! and I died over that shirt.