18.2.10

Owen is doing MUCH better. He is back to his crazy self. Jumping and clinching his teeth he does that when he is playing rough. Last night was good thank you so much for all your prayers and sweet comments. His fever stayed down and doesn't have one right now. He is at high risk to have another but it is looking up. We will just have to really watch him when he gets fevers. I will explain the whole story when I am not as tramatized.

Thank you again for your prayers. I just wanted to do a little update so that you do t worry to bad.

We love you all


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

McLove said...

Glad tohear everything is ok! How scary!

aubri said...

I appreciate the update. Owen is a sweet little guy and I'm so glad things are getting better. We will continue to pray for him, Britt. Love ya!

G Johnson said...

Love to hear he is doing well. I have been thinking about you guys and we will certainly keep you all in our prayers. Luvs!!

Tina Swift said...

I'm so glad he's doing better. I thought about you guys all night. What a scary thing to have happen! Hope things stay positive and that he's back to his crazy self for good.

Anonymous said...

I miss you and love you all, xoxoxox's Love Mom

Chrissy said...

Poor little Owen, how scary