17.2.10

Please keep us in your prayers tonight. Owen had a fever seizure today and we are just praying that his tempature will stay down tonight. He is doing well now. We had a nice ride to the hospital in a ambulance.

It was SCARY!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Prayers

8 comments:

Amy said...

Sending prayers your way!!! We were in the hospital last weekend with Olivia...it is scary.

Sarah said...

We are praying for your little guy.

Tyler Jorgenson said...

That's no good at all! Hang in there.

K+C=M+K said...

Brit! What the?? We are thinking of him and will say extra prayers tonight! I am so sorry:(

The Bishops said...

Poor little guy!! That exact thing happened this past summer with Maddy. I wasn't even home when it happened the kids were home with Bryce. Fever got too high too fast and she had a seizure, ambulance ride and everything! She quickly recovered and hasn't had one since. I feel for you and Joe right now, I know it was one of the scariest things! They are so little and helpless. Hope all is well!!!

aubri said...

He will be in our prayers for sure. We love you guys. All will be well :) xoxo

robyn said...

Oh my gosh Britt how scary! I am praying he will get better soon! I am sure he will be back to running around in no time!

Whitney said...

100 percent, owen was in my prayers last nite. that is seriously one of my biggest fears. i hope all is ok. and that we get an update soon!!!