I can't believe my sweet little baby boy is 2 years old. He is the funniest, most talented, and crazy two year old I have ever met. He is such a joy to be with every day. He makes me laugh all day long. It is amazing how much more energy I have now because of this little guy.
It seems like just yesterday that I delivered him. He has changed me so much in the last two years. He amazes me everyday. Look how cute he is in his easter outfit, even with a dirty face from all the candy he had. I love this little boy more then anything. He is such a good example to me everyday.
I wanted to make a list of all the fun things he has been doing:
~Into every sport possible
~Can drop kick a ball since he was 16 months old
~Golf
~Baseball
~football
~Loves animals
~A jumping master, loves our trampoline out back, calls it hump
~Loves the ladies, he only has girl friends
~Sleeps with 3 balls, always a football and soccer ball calls them his night night balls
~Loves elmo (I hate it)
~Can throw balls over fences. Even our net that is probably 10 feet high
~Loves to eat, always hungry
~Loves the park
~There are a couple people he always asks for Dad, Ella, Max, cole, and gigi
~Can do a front flip with hands behind back on trampoline
~ Climb on anything
~ Loves his mama, likes to kiss me a lot
~loves to skateboard
~Says the cutest prayers ever...
~He loves Jesus, always looks for him in his books
I know that there are a ton of things I wanted to write down, but thats all I have time for really. I will think of more.
We love you cute little OWEN!!!!!






4 comments:
The bowtie!! So cute!
where's Cole owen... wook. I can't believe he like's cole more then me. Everytime he sees me he ask for Cole. Love you owen happy birthday!
Oh my look at his haircut! So cute? did you cry when you cut those curls off? He looks so cute! Happy birthday Owen! Britt a can't believe you have a 2 year old!
Oh my goodness he looks adorable in his easter outfit! He has grown so much since last time I saw him, I almost didn't recognize him as the same kid. Happy Birthday Owen!
Post a Comment