
The crazy bed head! We both threw on a little green and out the door we went.

-we ate a YUMMY lunch at Rachelle's, Homemade hummus. Oh yumm. Turkey wraps with cucumbers, lettuce and the hummus oh the hummus was amazing. Owen loved it.

Hope you all have a fantastic st. Paddy's day.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




4 comments:
That looks simply fabulous! So glad you had a fun day! I think we should try to hit up the beach tomorrow! It has been so hot and my skin would like a little color. And I could give you some things that I have here for you from the other night:)
that hummus was so good! i totally forgot it was st. Patrick's day!
can i tell you how obsessed i am with owens hair? i need him to donate some to tagg. puhlease!
wow brittany kandace is in the lead you never up dateeeee ughhh
love your fav brother vance
Post a Comment