1.3.10

What a day!!!!

9am. Walk with Tiffany and Owens main squeeze Eliza
10am. Strip down to diapers with Eliza
12pm. Meet up with Robyn and navi.


1pm the kids get extra close as owen gives her a tour in his pink Barbie jeep.
2 pm. Make a yummy tart for julies baby shower and decide to change it up and make graham cracker crust Yumm!




2-6pm tart, Owen naps, I listen to the radio (I know that seems weird it's like reading the newspaper or something) and laundry, Owen crying a lot. Me trying to stay cool.
7pm Julies shower!!! And time away from the little guy. I do miss my husband though.


This is a SUPER busy week. I am flying to Utah Friday for 2 days and it is for the most exciting thing ever!!! To help my best friend Rachelle move here. Ahhhhh. You have no idea how excited I am now I just need Jessica and Robyn to complete me. I love my girl friends. They are what makes me, me
Can't live with out them or at least talking to them.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhoneb

7 comments:

Sarah said...

That tart looks so YUMMY! (and adorable too!) Can't wait to try it tonight!

Rachelle said...

um...you only had to keep your cool for a few hours?? i had to keep my cool all day. sick fussy baby, tantrum throwing toddler, packing, packing, packing.

just get me there!

that tart looks delicious!

robyn said...

hey your tart turned out perfect! It looks so yummy! I am so glad we got to see you today, we had so much fun! See you in a couple days!!!

courtney brooke said...

so wish i could have been there last weekend with r&n. but i will be there next weekend! :) miss you britt!

~ Priscilla Hammer ~ said...

Hi Brittany,

I hope all is well with you and your family. I see you like to make yummy things.( the tart looks DELICIOUS!) Anyways I just wanted to say I checked out that site "made by dana" and I love it! I can't wait to make something for Brody. Once a year my mom-in-law hosts a quilting weekend, sew, paint, or whatever project you want to do. So I'm glad I saw that on your page.
I hope to get together with you and Owen soon. Priscilla

~ Priscilla Hammer ~ said...

Hi Brittany,

I hope all is well with you and your family. I see you like to make yummy things.( the tart looks DELICIOUS!) Anyways I just wanted to say I checked out that site "made by dana" and I love it! I can't wait to make something for Brody. Once a year my mom-in-law hosts a quilting weekend, sew, paint, or whatever project you want to do. So I'm glad I saw that on your page.
I hope to get together with you and Owen soon. Priscilla

greenqueen said...

always love reading your blog and seeing your great pix! and i loooove listening to the radio in the afternoons too. go dr. laura!