19.10.10

Its been raining all day, starting with lightning and thunder
at 5am when Owen woke up.

Its been a long day.
Owen went to put something away and fell somehow
on I don't know what yet and hit his face. It is much worse
in person. Its all swollen.

He pretty much has been whining and crying all day.

I have been so busy, and have so much to do. Did I mention
I am the ward activities chairman? Halloween party is
big and I have two weeks left and a unbelievable amount
to finish.

Oh and I haven't showered, have done 6 loads of laundry and
feel the need to bake something.

1 comment:

April Kennedy said...

So excited you are coming to The Queen Bee Market! Come find me and introduce yourself and say hi. I'll be helping out at the market...probably near the cash registers!!

♥ april