So I just yelled (or said way to loud) "no way Jose" to Owen. While sitting in a small Mexican restaurant. Awkward!!! We were the only ones there. Sometimes I kill myself. Sarah and I laughed our heads off.
I know a few of you will understand why this is so funny coming from me.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I said that the other day and looked around to make sure I hadn't offended someone. So funny!
hmmm maybe bc you are just a tad bit ignorant. you call yourself a mormon?
dear anonymous,
try pointing that accusatory finger back at yourself! fyi, the term "no way jose" is not considered derogatory. just ask wikipedia: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/no_way_Jose
who's ignorant now? not to mention rude and cowardly. who has time to sit around and leave snarky anonymous comments? i sure don't. i suggest that you start finding a less pathetic use for your free time and that if you don't like someone's blog, don't read it.
Post a Comment