27.10.10

Pumpkin Patch 2010












Owen Loved the pumpkin patch this year.  The horses (even though I had to walk next to him and hold his hand), the petting zoo, Washing your hands after the petting zoo, pig races (yes pig races), Train ride,    corn maze, hay throw thing.  All of it.  

He had a smile on his face the whole time, and we went twice.  I take that back he didn't smile for the family picture.  We ran into some friends and they took our picture I think he was confused why we would hand our camera off to someone he didn't recognize.  Which he should have since he stuck his juice cup up her dress to hold it for him one Sunday.  I was a little embarrassed and laughed my head off at the same time.

Look at the picture of him on the horse again.  His eyes crack me up.  He was so unsure.  Then next time he said "No ride horse this time" and we didn't.

He has been talking so much more now.  Call me, I will offer him a treat and he will talk to you.  He doesn't talk to anyone on the phone with out a treat thrown in.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

niceeeeee britt you updated im a proud brother you were loosing some stalkers there for a little bit

brother Vance Long

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! i can't get over how much he looks like you. he is your twin.
what a cute guy!

hope all is well!

leslie said...

loving the super long hair girlie! next time you're out my way< or vice versa, we need to get together and let our wild ones play :)