Finnley Jack Taylor
6lbs 11oz
20 inches
6:05am
MY OH MY!!!
This little boy made quiet the dramatic entrance. Kandace was induced after her Dr. appointment when he noticed that her fluids were low. A few hours later they started her on pitocin. She made it to a 7 without medication and was so happy to receive it. Around 10pm I headed down to the hospital. She was feeling better by then and was at a 9. We thought it would be any minute.
Nope. we were wrong. After hours and hours of up and down measurements, no sleep and a bunch of crazy people in the waiting room waiting for Finnley to come they decided to do a C~section.
She was tired, cole was tired, everyone was tired. After about an hour after the decision we met little Finnley. He is so adorable and so little. He looks like the two of them and couldn't be any more perfect.
Congrats Kandace and Cole. You did an Amazing job!!!!
I love this picture of Cole and Finnley. I have a ton since Kandace was still in recovery.
This is Cole's Dad. I love that Cole is in the background.
He was so alert. He was ready to meet me. As you can see in the picture below. Also don't judge me. This was 7 in the morning with NO SLEEP!!!!
p.s. its 1 in the afternoon and still no sleep. Life with a toddler.
Gigi & Finn
I think he is the perfect baby already!!!
I Love you baby Finn.




3 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is absolutely perfect! Seriously. Not all newborns look that perfect:) Congrats to Kandace and to YOU, Auntie! How exciting!!
He's just as you say Perfect! What a sweet angel! Congratulations to all!
Congrats to your sister and the whole family! You are an auntie again! Gosh, seems like yesterday you were just in the hospital with me! i love that every baby gets the same beanie and blanket:) He's perfect and oh so cute! Great job kandace!
Post a Comment