Oh Britt, you look BEAUTIFUL! I seriously LOVE your hair! I've been thinking about you SO much lately and have yet to call you...I'm the worst. BUT I do love you and I hope I'm not lame forever and call you soon:)
Hey Brit! It's been way too long since I've said hi and I feel really bad about it. I wish you guys still lived so close to us. I miss going on walks and hanging out randomly with you and Joe and Owen. I ran into Rachelle at the Halloween party and it made me think of you guys and how long it's been. I hope you're having a good time out in Temecula. (That's where you are, right?) Your hair looks so gorgeous, by the way. I love it. Anyway, tell Joe we say hi. Can't believe Owen is so big! You guys all look fabulous. Miss you tons. Let me know if you're out here anytime soon. :-)
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
3 comments:
What kind of snake was that?
Oh Britt, you look BEAUTIFUL! I seriously LOVE your hair! I've been thinking about you SO much lately and have yet to call you...I'm the worst. BUT I do love you and I hope I'm not lame forever and call you soon:)
Hey Brit! It's been way too long since I've said hi and I feel really bad about it. I wish you guys still lived so close to us. I miss going on walks and hanging out randomly with you and Joe and Owen. I ran into Rachelle at the Halloween party and it made me think of you guys and how long it's been. I hope you're having a good time out in Temecula. (That's where you are, right?)
Your hair looks so gorgeous, by the way. I love it. Anyway, tell Joe we say hi. Can't believe Owen is so big! You guys all look fabulous. Miss you tons. Let me know if you're out here anytime soon. :-)
Post a Comment