9.11.10






I finally got back to my baby Finnley today.  So of course I took pictures.
I was surprised today to find Owen a tad bit jealous.  We may have it coming 
to us, you know when we get pregnant and have a baby.  Still hasn't happened......
stay tune.  
I'm shooting for November... or should I say Joe is.

HA HA that was so gross and so inappropriate. sorry

6 comments:

aubri said...

BAHAHAHAHA! That was a clever joke there, Britt! You have the cutest nephew! Please come visit and take pictures of my baby...you do such a good job!

Rach said...

Definitely awesome. Lucky shooting!

Pure Images said...

So precious!!

~ Priscilla Hammer ~ said...

Congrats on being an AUNTIE! I would love to get together with you and get our boys together to play, let me know if you would be up for it. Take care, Priscilla

leslie said...

he's a doll!! love his name too :)

Rach said...

um, so why did I not know about your other blog til now? Its awesome. If you have a button, I want it to "wear" on my blog.

And yes, if we lived closer, we would be the best crafters ever, eating cake and also making wedding plans for Owen and Lily.