11.6.07

Congrats Collin!!!





Last wednesday night Joe and I drove up to my parents house for collin's graduation. We had alot of fun with the family, except for that pizza factory was closed and we had to go to pizza hut (I know it totally sucked). But it was fun to celebrate with collin and see everyone. We are very proud of collin he has come along way. I am just glad that he finished! But I cant believe that my parents have 3 kids that have graduated high school. They only have Vance left which I feel really bad for them, I wouldnt be able to handle him. I tell vance all the time with his temper I hope he never gets married. HAHA I really will worn every girl! Anyways, we had a good time and we are very proud of you collin!

Oh and of you too cole for your name being on the banner for football CIF Champions! Cole was sure to point out his name to everyone and we had to go take pictures of it after. My grandpa even got pictures of him and the banner. He was really proud. And we are very proud of you!!

No comments: