13.6.07

Adam's B-day Party






Last saturday we went to our friend Adams Birthday pool party. We had alot of fun. They even had pinata's, the little boy is Finn and he was so excited for the pinata. He wanted to hit it so bad and he did for a long time. He loved it! He is the cutest little thing ever. Our gift to Adam was pool toys, they turned out to be a big hit! Joe really enjoyed them. So this group of guys are the roughest guys ever! They played marco polo and it was a really rough game! Marco has to close his eyes and find someone while he is being beat up! So they used the pool toys to hit the macro. They are always rough when we get together. When it is your birthday you get alot of beatings and they hurt really bad! It is really fun for the girls to watch we just sit there and laugh! We had a great time, we always have alot of fun with this group of friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun meeting you tonight...I'm totally adding you to my list. Hope your migraine gets better!

Mitchell.Lindsay.Micah said...

That is so funny...I am quickly learning that this blog world is really small! So much fun to see your blog and see your husband and everything! You guys are adorable together! Hopefully I'll see you soon...maybe at stake conference, I'll look for you!
Linds

Chrissy said...

Joe jumping in the pool is classic!

The Bishops said...

Hey Brittany, Your blog is so cute!! It is so nice to see that you guys are doing great. I'm sorry that it takes me forever to get a hold of you, but this is nice to be able to updated pictures of you guys. You look like you are both doing great! We definitely have to get together and do dinner or something, we haven't seen you guys forever. We'll have to arrange something. I look forward to seeing you!

Tiffany