23.6.07

Weekend with the kids!




We had a great weekend last week with Luc and Ashley. They are so much fun and are always so good for us. I am so happy that they both dont cry or complain when David and Sarah leave (which is probably a little sad for sarah). Probably because we are so much cooler then there parents! I took ashley outside to take pictures of her because she is the cutest thing ever. She is walking all over the place. It is crazy to think that she is walking, it seems just like yesterday I was watching her being beat by the nurse after being born. I thought she was hurting her but the nurse said she was getting all of the stuff up. She was so cute and I love that I was there when she was born, and for nine months of her life. We had alot of fun with Luc, he is just becoming such a funny kid. He told me he wants to check his email whenever I had the laptop out. He is growing up to fast. He was also telling us that he likes me and Ashley likes Joe, and this was out of nowhere. I told him I like ashley too and he told me no Joe likes Ashley and that I like him. We couldnt figure out where he got that. We love being with the kids even if they are a handful some times. We Love them.

3 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

THey are so cute! I miss them so much. I can't believe how much Ashley is changing! Luc says the funniest things. We taught Cody to do cheers and say same same because we have withdrawls!

sarah said...

I love my cute kids!!

Brittany said...

You took some really good pics here Britt! It helps that the kids are so cute, but I love the photography too!