This is ethan, he is the youngest of the two boys I nanny for. I have been thinking alot lately about happiness, I have been a little down lately and trying so hard to pick myself up. The weird thing is that when you are down you cant figure out right away why you are down. I feel like I am happy alot because I try to look at the bright side of things all the time. I hate when people are depressed or sad so I try really hard not to be so that maybe my happiness will rub off on others. I feel that are so many good things in life, so why do people focus on the bad things. I guess Im not a doctor so I may not ever be able to figure other people out, but I just want everyone that reads my blogs, which is only a couple of people, to be happy. Try to find something in your life that is good and focus on that. I focus during the day on ethan and his simle and laugh, which makes me smile. I love what I do and wouldnt trade it for anything. I am very grateful for my job and for the boys. How could you not be happy when you see a huge smile on a little boy every time you walk into the room. I love all of you and just want you to be happy!
11.6.07
Sweet Baby Ethan!
This is ethan, he is the youngest of the two boys I nanny for. I have been thinking alot lately about happiness, I have been a little down lately and trying so hard to pick myself up. The weird thing is that when you are down you cant figure out right away why you are down. I feel like I am happy alot because I try to look at the bright side of things all the time. I hate when people are depressed or sad so I try really hard not to be so that maybe my happiness will rub off on others. I feel that are so many good things in life, so why do people focus on the bad things. I guess Im not a doctor so I may not ever be able to figure other people out, but I just want everyone that reads my blogs, which is only a couple of people, to be happy. Try to find something in your life that is good and focus on that. I focus during the day on ethan and his simle and laugh, which makes me smile. I love what I do and wouldnt trade it for anything. I am very grateful for my job and for the boys. How could you not be happy when you see a huge smile on a little boy every time you walk into the room. I love all of you and just want you to be happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So true (all of it)! Ethan is such a cutie! Love the faux hawk. Max's is getting kinda wimpy- his head is growing too big for his hair to catch up.
Thanks for the encouraging words Britt! I don't know why you are feeling down but might know if a reason that isn't helping...I understand how you feel. BUT, I agree...having a little boy smile at you everytime you walk into the room...I mean really, you can't beat that!! Thanks again for helping me be happy!
Post a Comment