Joe and I try to take walks everyday since we live in such a Gorgeous place! We try to go to the pier at least a couple times a week. It is so pretty and so much fun seeing all the fisherman and the surfers. While we watch the surfers Joe tells me a couple different things so that I understand everything about surfing, just in case I decide to get out there! HAHA Yeah right! I wish! So today we decided to get out of the house and take a stroll/speed walk. We are also trying to stay fit! HAHA thats funny too! While we were on the pier we saw a pelican I have never seen one up close and I couldnt believe how big it was! Joe says he see's them when he is surfing and they come down really quick to get a fish, and thats another reason I probably wont get in the water to surf. I would have a heart attack before I caught a wave! Oh and the other day we saw a guy catch a sand shark but it was to big the string broke first! Anyways, we really enjoy walks on the path to the pier. I hope all of you are getting out and enjoying your beautiful towns.
24.6.07
Sunday Stroll!!
Joe and I try to take walks everyday since we live in such a Gorgeous place! We try to go to the pier at least a couple times a week. It is so pretty and so much fun seeing all the fisherman and the surfers. While we watch the surfers Joe tells me a couple different things so that I understand everything about surfing, just in case I decide to get out there! HAHA Yeah right! I wish! So today we decided to get out of the house and take a stroll/speed walk. We are also trying to stay fit! HAHA thats funny too! While we were on the pier we saw a pelican I have never seen one up close and I couldnt believe how big it was! Joe says he see's them when he is surfing and they come down really quick to get a fish, and thats another reason I probably wont get in the water to surf. I would have a heart attack before I caught a wave! Oh and the other day we saw a guy catch a sand shark but it was to big the string broke first! Anyways, we really enjoy walks on the path to the pier. I hope all of you are getting out and enjoying your beautiful towns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Pelicans are sweet! That picture is pretty cool! We love going for walks too, but I wish we lived closer to the beach :(
How fun! You and Joe are good at taking pictures together. Danny and I never remember to! By the way, what is going on with blogger distorting everyones pictures?!
You guys look so good! It's been way too long since we've seen you. Are you living in San Clemente? You guys really need to come visit everyone here...
You guys are so physically fit! I am so fat, I can't even make it down the pier anymore without having to go to the bathroom. I am such a mess! love ya, rachelle
Hey, sorry I didn't send you those pictures. We made an offer and we should hear back by 12 tomorrow. I'll call you! Once again, I love my good mail! I miss you!
What a great place to live. It's beautiful! I hope you guys do come up to Folsom. We'll be gone Aug 8-12, but we'll be here after that. It would be so fun to see you!
This is the other Brittany Asay and it is very nice to meet you! Come visit our site anytime!!
Hi Brittany-- Glad you understand about Daphne. When Paris comes to visit we will have to get them together. For 4th of July we are going over to my parents during the day but in the evening we were thinking of having a few couples over to bar-b-que and then watching the fire works across the street. Let me know what you are up to because you are more than invited...I'm going to call Chrissy tomorrow. It's kind of a last minute idea.
I'm hoping to come down for a visit soon and your love to see your place. I really nice the beach!
Yeah! I found your blog (with no help from Scot...shocker!) I don't know that I am going to let him read about your walks to the Pier otherwise he will be packing his bags and leaving me behind in AZ. I will link you up to ours when we get home tomorrow.
We found you too! It was fun to see you guys again at the wedding. We will have to hangout soon with the little boys. I'll have James call Joe for your number.
Your blog is cute. We added you to our sidebar too.
Leah
Post a Comment