20.7.07

74%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Free Online Dating from Mingle2


Thats right my friends, I am addicted to blogging! I know that I have already made the first step in admitting my addiction to Joe and some of my friends. But I told them that was the only step I was going to take. I love my addiction, and I don't think it is all that bad! You can all admit that you have the same problem as I do. Anyways I love this quiz that I found. I think it is hilarious. I think if you click on it you can take it yourself! Let me know what you score. Am I the only one this addicted to blogging, or are you worse?

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I took it. 42% baby. I think it would've been higher if I took it a few months ago but I haven't been blogging as much lately. Fun quiz!

Jessica Kettle said...

Sad. 71%! I'm glad we're in the same boat.

sarah said...

I am 60%. But if I had more time I think I would have a higher score.